crack

Kurtje Guest

Is there an existing crack for this game?
No-cd crack or something?
Where can i find him. There are a lot of those available for fs2004 but not for fs2002.
Or is it simply not protected?

Kurt

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Doh! I cannot remember,but I have copied all three disks for backup and have had to use one(cd1)
I can remember cd1 exploding in the drive(killing the drive) but was I reinstalling or what?

I found this ➡ http://www.megagames.com/cracks/html/c903550_0.htm

Which looks like it might be it,but only for the pro version

TTT

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Geez, is there crack on this site? 😉

Kurtje Guest

well, i copied the 3 cd's and entered the first one. (game was already installed with the original cd's)
i have no problems playing the game at the moment.
So it seems it works with the professional edition without the no-cd crack.

Anyway, thanks for the info...

Kurt

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 This is odd..........I still cannot remember adding the fix(crack)but I can fire up fs2002pro no problem.Plus I fitted a new hard drive around xmas.
And this link to MS says that fs2002std & pro require the cd to be in the drive

Ive even been through all my backup cds(scenery,aircraft etc)and cannot find a 2002 crack???

So Dont Know

If you have the pro version and it will not run without the cd in the drive try the d/load from above

Help! Can anyone remember Help!

TTT

waspfarmer Guest

I realy wish I could post the answer! A friend lent his discs to another 'friend' who has since moved- with his discs. I found the nocd file somewhere?? and have it on two computers. After searching hither and thither on the net, I can't find it either! I can run fs2002 without my disc in, but can't remember where I got the replacement .exe file. It wasn't hard to find two years ago. What gives? If I upload mine, will the cyber police hunt me down and .... I'll copy it onto floppy for my friend as he is not affiliated with the Big Brother organization. I'm excited for him as he's going for his private license and intends to go all the way to floats on a Kraft Dinner budget! His older rig can't handle FS9 without frusration, so this file = real flight time.

I have it zipped right here...

The file has been uploaded. Hopefully admin will see fit to stand beside me when they come to the door. Lock and load!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What seems to be the problem, the crack for 2002 pro is available here.

http://www.megagames.com/cracks/html/c903550_0.htm

Radar

Kurtje Guest

I think i made a little mistake here. 🙂
i tried to install the game from a backup cd and he would want to install the game.
So what Tomthetank said is correct.
I'm wondering how you can install it from a backup cd if he doesn't recognize the 'medium'.
A 'no-cd crack' or 'backup cd crack' is useless here since you can't install the game.
Anyone with some suggestions?

Kurt

MEMEME Guest

Where can I find flight Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 no-cd crack??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MEMEME wrote:

Where can I find flight Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 no-cd crack??

At the bottom of this page, It's listed in the 2004 General Forum.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/

Radar

i need a crack for my fs2004 cos the my drive blew and with it my cd.
now i cant play fs2004 pls get me the crack

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i need a crack for my fs2004 cos the my drive blew and with it my cd.
now i cant play fs2004 pls get me the crack

Wall Bashing Read the post above you.

Radar

[quote="Kurtje"]Is there an existing crack for this game?
No-cd crack or something?
Where can i find him. There are a lot of those available for fs2004 but not for fs2002.
Or is it simply not protected?

Kurt[/quote

how do u play a copied game of flight simulator 2004 do u need a crack ?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...