The Flyaway 737 is available on avsim. 😳

😂 😂 😂 😂

Nice job, though. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice repaint 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

why not here! this is FlyAway its a FlyAway PLANE! why is it not here i cant d/load it i dont have an account with avsim

Pro Member Chief Captain

Why not its FREE!! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

none of you will ever understand

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

Understand what Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

I bet it's his mother! I know some parents don't let their kids regester for anything! Even though he is a flyaway member Umm...

Just my guess

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

..i dont think so, lol.. because in that case why would his mother let him register here.. with a credit card? 😂

and the other thing is.. I have tried to upload my planes here.. and I cannot find where to do so.. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

and the other thing is.. I have tried to upload my planes here.. and I cannot find where to do so.. Dont Know

Ryan,

FS2004 Downloads (on the menu on the left) --> Choose the category of Aircraft --> Click "Add Download" under the search bar at the top - its one of the 5 links.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

thanks guys 😎

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

JarJarBinks, if you want that plane, here you go http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/9999585/fly_away_b733.zip.html

Pro Member Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

I bet it's his mother! I know some parents don't let their kids regester for anything! Even though he is a flyaway member Umm...

Just my guess

yes accually it is

and for pilot guy my brother in law did it for me and he and my sister divorced

now is there anything else i can share with you about my life?

and thank you DavidMac1 it looks good

and tehre are some people that dont have very good lives ok....im on summer vacation and i can only play Flight sim for 1 hour and i have to do chores the rest of the day and help my grandparent with their new driveway for 2 hours im called fat because im 163.8 IBS yet i can make kids cry at any moment now if you people will PLEASE get OFF my case about the Avisim account!

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Yes, i thought i recalled reading one of your posts about something simillar, no Im not a psychic

Keep in mind, if there is ever any freeware you see but can't get, don't hesitate to ask - I would be happy to help

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

The reason why I don't have the Fly Away Jet here is because it is too hard to upload a file here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...