full screen vs window

Excelsis Guest

While on FS9 I had to change my screen from full to window ( Alt+Enter) last night to access some other site and I couldn't believe the difference in quality when I left it in that mode in FS9! Everything was so sharp! Just by going down a notch or two in screen size..

Anyone know how to get that quality in full screen mode? It also makes it a lot easier to read the instrument panel especially in the Cessna 172.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Try turning your resoultion setting to a higher value in your display settings 😉

pilotwannabe wrote:

Try turning your resoultion setting to a higher value in your display settings 😉

Thanks for the tip . I will try this this evening.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i cant use full screen because i get really low frame rates 😕
no one else seems to have this problem but for me it is so annoying i avoid full screen mode-perhaps its because i use a laptop?

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i use full screen mode on my laptop... wut type a laptop do ya have air india?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

its an asus Z8100L. 512 mb of ram and 2.4ghz celeron XP Home.
This should get the job done shouldnt it?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...