Downloads here at Fly Away

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I've recently downloaded a few planes from this site. For some reason I get download speeds of 72.0kbs a second. I expect higher download speeds. And to make sure that this site wasn't busy, I came here at 2:00am last night and downloaded the same stuff. I still didn't get any speeds higher than 72.0kbs. Do you know what's going on?

Thanks.

P.S. This is my 600th post! 😎

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yesturday we tried share-loading our download servers by round-robin DNS. You were probably assigned the slow server that we have now finished testing with.

You're right, the connection to that server wasn't acceptable - it's been taken out of the DNS and changed back to our old, faster server.

Try again now, and if using Windows XP or 2000 go Start --> Run --> type in cmd and press enter --> type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and try downloading again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...