War Zone in FSP went out of control

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

I was rolling down runway 1 at Washington National Airport (KDCA) and as soon I started climbing, I turned right a little and was being shot at on ground and who ever it was shot my fuel tank, hydrolics system, gears, and my right engine. I tried to turn around land they kept shooting at me I was going to land at a alternate airport (KBWI in Baltimore), but ran out of fuel and crashed.

But I got a perfect for sending out the mayday before crashing.

Does anyone has any stories to tell me about going thru the War Zone in FSP?[/i]

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

For your information, that is what happens when you fly over restricted airspace, in Washington, DC, London, The Vatican, etc. FSP calls these a war zone. So much for accuracy. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Does anyone has any stories to tell me about going thru the War Zone in FSP?

Lots of them...The most funny that after more than one shootings i had to land my floatplane on the mountains of Colombia with only my floats... 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...