War Zone over west Italy???!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im flying over Italy(from LIRA to LSMP) and i get the following in flight report form FSPax ➡

And adding to this i get a bullet in my right tank and its empty from Gas... Crying or Very sad

War zone over Italy???Since when??? 😕 😳 or maybe Red Brigades?!?!?! 😂

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

It you're going to start a war Greekman I suggest you fly the A-10 in there. It will take a lot of punishment. Poke in Eye Tongue Twist

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What do you expect? You're carting italian currency (LIRA) to Switzerland for storage in your swiss bank account. That's called 'money laundering' - of course they're gonna be shooting at you! Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Warhawk wrote:

It you're going to start a war Greekman I suggest you fly the A-10 in there. It will take a lot of punishment.

Tailhook wrote:

What do you expect? You're carting italian currency (LIRA) to Switzerland for storage in your swiss bank account. That's called 'money laundering' - of course they're gonna be shooting at you!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well im going to Veni Vidi Vici with my stolen money and my A-10s all over the world... Twisted Evil haaaaahahahahaaaaaa Wacko and the SPQR Labarum will hide the sun... Ninja

😉 ROFL

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

You just don't get any sympathy here do you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

You just don't get any sympathy here do you.

Nooooo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Baby Baby Baby

😉

PS(dont think tha im ungrateful...of course i had and not only...)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I believe you can edit the war zone database.

War zones and emergencies were amusing for a while, but I scrapped them and use FSP for its record keeping only.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I believe you can edit the war zone database.

War zones and emergencies were amusing for a while, but I scrapped them and use FSP for its record keeping only.

Yes indeed you can edit them.(I had read it in FAQs to FSP site).I dont have any problem with this funcionality...i find it great and challenging.
My question was about Italy because this country has to be invloved in war from WWII... ❓ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Why don't you ask the question on the FSP forum. Their answer might be interestin...or at least, amusing. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Why don't you ask the question on the FSP forum. Their answer might be interestin...or at least, amusing. 😂

Yes Crash i had this in my mind.i ll do it and i will republish here the answer...if i take one... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

How frequently do you emergencies happen in FS Passengers? I haven't been using it much but already I've got the loss of cabin pressure emergency. Is there a way to make emergencies more rare and/or how do you turn them off altogether?

Thanks... 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JTH wrote:

How frequently do you emergencies happen in FS Passengers? I haven't been using it much but already I've got the loss of cabin pressure emergency. Is there a way to make emergencies more rare and/or how do you turn them off altogether?

Thanks... 😎

From FSP main meny (Choose a random craft and just hit Fly and then hit ALT)you can setup anything you like...rate of failures,kind of penalties,voices packs,and much more ➡

Hit Next and choose the settings you like 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...