My FSPassengers has gone crazy?

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

Destination London City Airport, Descending to FL020 going over buckingham palace etc. and all of a sudden i have bullets shot at me and i am warned about flying ver a war zone??? WTF!? central london!

Has this got something to do with terroism??

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Central London is considered a war zone in FsP. Slightly extreme - it is only highly restricted in real life rather than a war zone although things can get a bit hairy down in Parliament 😂

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

sounds beleivable, seeing as you were flying over buckinham pallace

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is from FSPax Dangerous Areas Database ➡

London Parliament + 0% 100% 51.50/-0.12 2 km

You can find it if you choose the Dangerous Areas Database in the FSPax menu when you start FS. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

can you disable it??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

In the FSPax main folder there is another folder named help.
If you open this folder you will notice a PDF file.Open it and find the Add/Remove dangerous place.
It gives you some instrunctions about how you can edit the danger cfg file(located in the config folder) 😉

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

cool, cheers.

got rid of the washington dc and effiel tower one's as well!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The real problem is that the default FS flight planner will take you right through restricted airspace.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

The real problem is that the default FS flight planner will take you right through restricted airspace.

Yes Yes Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...