Boeing 717 Video

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

This is my second video. After I put the video up on the net I got a tip from Lewis15, that if you press Shift & '+' or '-' it makes the zomming a lot smoother. Comments welcome. Enjoy the video!
http://www.fszone.org/videos/displayimage.php?pos=-120

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Very nice video 😉 .....although for the first section could I suggest the use of different views as well as the side view. Just my opinion of course 😉 but I think the addition of a few seconds viwing from the rear will enhance it for the viewer 😉

Nice music and I like the wing views 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Nice vid!!! 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice job on the video, I like the music and the wing view.
That's one of my favorite airports. I do touch and go from KSEA to KBFI and on to KRNT, all nice sized strips.
There is free add on scenery for all three.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Cool one! Surprised

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...