Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I have been having a problem - and this has occured with more than one a/c.

Everytime I start my descent or when I reach about 10,000 feet, (with AP on) my a/c lifts its nose and stalls - and im at about 240 knots!!!???

What is going on??

Thanks 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Have you checked weight distribution and CG in the Fuel and Payload section?

Pro Member Chief Captain

The first time it happened I had 100% fuel - as I normally do because I don't normally tamper with the fuel. The second time however, I put all fuel on 50% and I also added some payload - 100kg i think

Pro Member Chief Captain

But what was your CG (Centre of Gravity) like?

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

SteveT wrote:

The first time it happened I had 100% fuel - as I normally do because I don't normally tamper with the fuel. The second time however, I put all fuel on 50% and I also added some payload - 100kg i think

That used to happen to me all the time when I flew the default FS jets (737, 777). I think it is a mess up in FS, but I'm not sure. What aircraft are you using?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Jon what do you mean by Centre of gravity in relation to the aircraft and Sam, I was flying the POSKY model 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

You Centre of Gravity is in the Fuel & Payload section where it shows a 2D diagram of the aircraft with a red cross where the centre of gravity is. If the CoG is at the back of the aicraft, then it could explain why your aircraft pitches up even when you have sufficient lift.

I can only suggest trying another POSKY model - I've never had that problem before Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok Thank You very much for your help Jon and Sam 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...