Garmin GNS430 and GNS530 GPS Com/Nav Radios for FS2004

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Greekman72 had a question about the gps/nav swithch. This sent me snooping around AVSIM ran accross this been around a while but sparked my interest. Thought I would pass the info allong.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=nav+gps&CatID=fs2004gau&Go=Search

File Description:
Garmin GNS430 and GNS530 GPS Com/Nav Radios for FS2004. These radios are a mesh of the default GPS500 and a large number of new functions specific to either the GNS430 or -530. New functions include a popup map page with nav bar in the GNS530, and new map and position pages in the GNS430. Installation guidelines included.

Filename: fsgarmin.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 17th October 2003
Downloads: 6426
Author: Don Kuhn
Size: 989kb

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Good find lkw 👍

Looks a lot better than default 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Very good find. ❗ 👍 👍 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...