Is it a ghost?

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

So anyway,

I'm in the plane right? and here I am with Aerosofts FDC installed, and my co-pilot is shouting out the checklist responses. I go to an external view of my aircraft and there we are both of us in the flight crew sitting comfortably waiting for pushback.

We taxi to the active and prepare for takeoff. Wang those engines up to max and get ourselves off the ground. Look to my right to admire the sunset and AAAARRRRGGGHHHH - I have no co-pilot!!!!

So my question is was this an aparition or is there some kind of patch to fix this ghostly problem

Thankyou, your's a very freaked out.

Pearly

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don't think that this is an apparition it might be a fault in the add-on - but has this happened more than once?

Pro Member Trainee
pearlygatesuk Trainee

My real point is there is a co-pilot shown in the right hand seat in the cockpit but he isnt there on the "virtual cockpit" view when you turn to your right

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Well then I imagine that it is a fault

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...