Has anyone with the pmdg 747 ever had this problem

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

DO NOT USE THE DEFAULT PAYLOAD AND FUEL MANAGER!!! You are only supposed to you the PMDG fuel and payload manager included wit the package. Try that.

Jamie4590 Guest

The last flight I did was a complete failure because for some reason I extracted fuel from the tank closest to the tail while accelerating to M1. I passed M1 but my fuel extraction was so drastically wrong that the aircraft, to make a long story short, went out of control. I have much research to conduct to ensure I wont do it again but I'm pretty sure its because I began increasing the CofG by opening the wrong tanks. It wasn't even fuel that was feeding the engines as it was trim tanks but choosing the incorrect tank caused displacement that led to the acute pitching while under AP command. Out of the blue I went down to -10'000FPM and had to battle using a keyboard to get out of it. Its always been obvious to me to use the inner tail tank first but this time I didn't and the effect caused havoc. I stabilised but it wrecked my ascent so I aborted the flight.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...