NIAGRA FALLS.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Cessna Caravan 208 Amphibian,open the throttle,over you go,voila!.The best runway by far.If i can find the "Angel Falls", i'm off there next.Anyone else got any strange takeoff points? 😎

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

violentviolet wrote:

Cessna Caravan 208 Amphibian,open the throttle,over you go,voila!.The best runway by far.If i can find the "Angel Falls", i'm off there next.Anyone else got any strange takeoff points? 😎

I have also taken off by dropping over Niagara Falls. I can't post it because I'm not a member, but I have a .jpg called "Niagara Jump" from December 2004, a screenshot from when I taxied over the edge of Niagara on the Canadian side, before jamming in the throttle and roaring away down the river.

It was so much fun that I went back and tried it several more times.

I have landed and taken off from a glacier on the south face of Denali (Mount McKinley) in Alaska. The problem with landing on glaciers is that they are slippery-- it's hard to stop, and when you do, you tend to start sliding downhill. You have to keep the engine running, and the nose pointed uphill, until you're ready to turn and take off downhill.

Ed

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

Weirdose ❗ 😂 😂 😂

Guest Ed Guest

mcmxl wrote:

Weirdose ❗ 😂 😂 😂

Hey, you sim your way, I'll sim my way. 😂

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...