c130_143013.zip pics?

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Im sorry im so full of questions. Im not at my computer right now or id do it myself. Can anyone show me screenshot of the C130 in the new download? (c130_143013.zip at flyawaysimulations) Screenshots of everything, 2d panel, virtual cocpit, a couple outside aircraft shots in flight and on the ground? I just want to see if its worth the download. My father used to fly 130's and im trying to get this rigged up and surprise him.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Not amazingly large pics, but I'm sure they will help - I'm sure there are loads more out there. Why not download and try her out? These are of that exact download:

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I will as soon as I get home. Im not on my comp at the moment. I really appreciate the pics Flyaway. She looks gorgeous! She doest happen to have a VC does she? Anyways more importantly, thanks a bunch. She really looks fantastic.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...