Looking for the best ww2 spitfire/P-51 in freeware

Hawk_345 Guest

Im looking for the best spitfire and P-51 possible in freeware, i want VC, Panel,The rore of the merlin engine sound, and if possible D-day textures but it does not matter for those as much. Could some people post some sites for 1 or both of these glorious aircraft. Thanks.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain
Hawk_345 Guest

i tried the site and it is a beautiful plane, but is it payware, because to me when i went to the site it seemed that i would have to pay for it, i was looking for freeware. if i wrong please post back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Hawk_345 wrote:

i tried the site and it is a beautiful plane, but is it payware, because to me when i went to the site it seemed that i would have to pay for it, i was looking for freeware. if i wrong please post back.

yupp you're wrong 😛 there is a freeware version on there, here's the good link:

http://www.theheavenlyhangar.com/ahmembers/index.html

however it's currently broken 😞 i might be able to send it you because i still have the installer. it's certainly not going to be surpassed by any freeware.

Hawk_345 Guest

Ok thanks RadarMan, i will try these. Also Hinch if you can send me the installer by email that would be great, heres my email,

Hawk_3456@hotmail.com

thanks to both of you.

Hawk_345 Guest

I just tried several spitfires by paul on that site radar man, but each model ahs no guages, is there a way to get the guages put in. The plane is great and it sounds just like the real thing but no guages, and if no guages its no good to me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

it's a 17mb file so can't email it, i could upload it and mail you the link later.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hawk_345 wrote:

I just tried several spitfires by paul on that site radar man, but each model ahs no guages, is there a way to get the guages put in. The plane is great and it sounds just like the real thing but no guages, and if no guages its no good to me.

Check out the read-me that came with the aircraft, you may have to put the contents of the gauge folder into your main gauge folder.

Radar

Hawk_345 Guest

RadarMan wrote:

Hawk_345 wrote:

Check out the read-me that came with the aircraft, you may have to put the contents of the gauge folder into your main gauge folder.

Radar

thats the thing, there is no guage folder. Not sure what to do.
also thanks Hinch, hope to see the link soon, much apreciated for the effort.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Hawk_345 Guest

I tried the first link and guess what, it worked, sorta, i got guages in the panel now but nothing in the vc, but that does not mater much now, thanks for the links, also Hinch please post the link to the place you upload the file 2, i still would like to try that 1 also, but at least now i have 1 to fly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...