anyone attempted these bad boys?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

sipa minijet:

sipa 903

they must be two of the smallest and simplest crafts ever. i may try and model one but i can't animate 😞

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Man,we at rareflightsimulations.co.uk
we'll make you that in no time..1 day max+painting.I'll start the minijet as soon as we get the an-2 out.I just finished it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ok sweet! is it possible you could leave me with some blank textures? i'd like a bit of a project from scratch hehe!

i don'tsuppose that includes a vc though 😛 i have some pics if you wish to talk about the 903 for your future creations Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

well,I just need to finish animating the doors and control surfaces,and then it's repaint day.so I'll have finished the an-2 by tommorrow,and then if you want blank textures I'll give you the fully animated plane by the day after tommorrow.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

wow ok! cool 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

sorry,but your planes ill come out a bit later than estimated...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

lol that's just fine - it's remarkably quick and generous!

Pro Member Chief Captain

so you don't want textures?good,then it's faster.I should be able to finish the plane in one day, and animate the wheels and door. I'll alo give it it's own flight dynamics. Does the minijet have retractable landing gear???[/img]

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yes it does have a retractable gear Wink

are you sending it in gmax/fs studio form or compiled? i'd prefer compiled but up to you - it would just give me something to do hehe.

texture wise, um if it is compiled could you just do some plane white ones and i'll work it out 🙂

chaars

Pro Member Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

yes it does have a retractable gear Wink

are you sending it in gmax/fs studio form or compiled? i'd prefer compiled but up to you - it would just give me something to do hehe.

texture wise, um if it is compiled could you just do some plane white ones and i'll work it out 🙂

chaars

ok,I'll give it whatever way you want it-fsds or compiled.If i give it to you compiled it'll have flight dynamics.Yeah,plain textuers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

compiled then pleasey weasy 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

ok.roger that.I'll start it tommorrow,But I'm not sure yet when it'll come out.

Pilau Guest

RareFlightSimulation you rule!
I'm tracking this thread Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Pilau wrote:

RareFlightSimulation you rule!
I'm tracking this thread Wink

Thanks 👍

thanks man

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

thanks man

That was me actually.. 😀 😂

Pilau Guest

Any news of development?

Pilau Guest

No news? There isn't any detail on your website, either... You said it would take a day!

Pilau Guest

Pilau wrote:

There isn't any detail on your website

Sorry, there are details on the MiniJet project. My bad!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...