Need help plz Skycar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I really want to install the moller skycar for fs 2004 but i dont know how ive read the readme file but dosnt help if someone would tell me i would be very happy Wall Bashing Oops! Help! Radar Dont Know Mad

THX AGAIN

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Create a file called dump

looking in explorer you would see C:/dump

Use your unzip utility to unzip into C:/dump

you will the see C:/dump/Skycar

Open up Skycar you will see a bunch of files one of them called Neede_Gauges

Copy the content of Neede_Gauges in to your C:/.../fs9/gauges file
Do not overwrite gauges if they already exist.

Then backup one level to the C:/dump/Skycar

Copy Skycar into C:/..../fs9/aircraft

Hope that helps.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thx for the reply i think it will help thx 🍻 Clap 👍

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

i helped but when i went to the aircraft inventory it wasnt there unfortunatly but the thing is i dont think i created the dump as u suggested
so can u plz tell me where i may have gone wrong or how to creat that dump thx again Oops! Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

The dump folder is a temporay folder to unzip to so that you may copy the files to the correct fs9 folders. I use a utility called freecommander that show two directory trees side by side it allows you to go into a zip folder and copy out dirctly to the fs9 folders. You may want to give it a try. http://www.freecommander.com/ it is free and quite handy as you have to go through all of the steps creating dummy folders etc. then cleaning them up afterward.

The real trick in down loading and aircraft is mainly putting the aircraft folder in the fs9/aircraft directory and copying the gauges into the fs9/gauge folder.

Sorry I have not responded sooner I hope you have already overcome you difficulty. If not check out freecommander I find it a lot easier.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

itt ok i got it thank very much 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...