Texture editing

Rankuf Guest

Greeetings to all, i am new in FS editing, all in all id like to learn how to edit textures on FS 2004 aircrafts, id be greatfull if anyone has any pointers

Regards
Alex

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I imagine this is what your looking for, if not please let us know.
Enjoy!

http://www.simviation.com/lair/Repaint2002.htm

Radar

Rankuf Guest

That does help, however, I need to learn how to edit textures, you know making your own graphics on the plane etc.

Rankuf Guest

Also, if anyone is able to help me live, with msn feel free to add me rankuf@ufplanets.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found these, I hope that they are what you need.

Radar

Rankuf Guest

Thank you that helps a great deal 😀, i think ill be able to finaly do that now, still if anyone can help me live i already posted my msn adress, thanks again

Regards
Alex

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 I didn't understand what you needed the first time, I'm glad those can help.
We have a few very good designers that come here, possibly one will have some time to help.
Good luck and let us see some screen shots of your work after you finish.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

There is software that will take a lot of the hard work out of repainting or the need to buy a top end photo editor- it can be found at -

http://www.abacuspub.com/repaint/

There is a demo which has some limitations - ie cant save the repaint or use external editor.

I actually purchased the software and found there is no support from Abacus for it. OK if you want to just change the colour of the a/c. Found it very difficult to use with FS default aircraft but this more the fault of FS than Repaint. 😉 😉

Input 'abacus repaint' into Google and you'll get loads of reviews etc

Rankuf Guest

So what you are saying is you can only get Abacus repaint as payware(legaly)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are some free tools and GMAX is on Disk #1 of your 2004 flight sim.
I've never used any of these, good luck and lets see your results when finished.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2798/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004-sdk-pack-all-kits/

Radar

Rankuf Guest

I dont like free tools alot either lol, ill manage, you can always download em i guess 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...