IS THERE A WAY OF PUTTING THE IMAGES FROM GOOGLKE EARTH ONTO FS9? I REALLY WANT SOME GREAT SCENRY OF YORKSHIRE
2 Answers
Try this:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1272/myfsgoogleearth-10-link-google-earth-with-flight/
Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total
yeah but you'll need to learn some serious scenery making skills. you can use google earth to make photoreal scenery in the same way any photo scenery is made.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Site Admin