Videos !!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Grrr, hey ppl i am realy angry because i was posting many topics how to make a video from FS9 format to Media and how to post them on websites, and still nobody answearred me, and i wanna know plz someone help me, and its pitty not to awtch my nive landing and videos .

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I've been looking but I can't find anything. I've seen some payware in the $30-60 range but none specifically states .FSR as a file type that it converts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Why reinvent the wheel? Use Fraps.

Pilau Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

Why reinvent the wheel? Use Fraps.

I just couldn't put it better than you Gordon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have create some videos in past.
Fraps is the best solution to create a video.Windows movie maker easily converts AVI(Fraps video format)to WMV,and offers o alod of clever and nice editing options.

Why you keep loosing time on searching for something that the solution is so close?

Pro Member First Officer

yes, thats true, soon guys u will c my videos, thx for help C.G

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

When I make videos with fraps, a minute or so is about 1 GB! Anyone knows why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Because its an AVI format.With Windows Movie Maker they converted to WMV ,as i already point above, and they turn to much lower size.

AVI ➡

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVI

WMV ➡

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WMV

Pro Member First Officer

Hey guys for helping to find out what program to use, but there is one more thing, when i record the video, and its in a big resolution the graphic sucks !!!!! and when playing the video its like lagging or going slower .. don even know how to call it so any ideas?

Pilau Guest

Set the video size to half-size and not full-size

Pro Member First Officer

ok let me check it out.....ooh something about fps?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...