I need 'Learn to Fly' videos; these exist?

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

I'm familiar with the JustPlanes videos on "flights" to and from a particular point but I need a video something that covers the basic fundamentals of flying, perhaps starting with small aircraft and moving toward larger ones. In doing my own research on this and not taking classes because they're waaaaay too expensive, I've resorted to the internet which I imagine is not the best way to learn the craft efficiently. I've been basically piece-mealing the techniques on my own, (thanks to FSX) but there appear to be holes in what I've learned.... Are there tutorial videos which cover actual teaching of piloting airplanes?

- Kareem

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Well just like the book Jeppesen makes a dvd that covers everything in their private pilot book but in a dvd format. It will cover basically everything you need to know about flying small prop planes. Now they also make a commercial book not sure if they have a dvd but I think they do. not sure what the jep. website is but I think it is this: www.jeppesen.com

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

flight simulator has a pretty good tutorial except the instructer tells awful jokes.

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

ditto LOL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...