Keyboard Problems?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Hi,

I am having a weird very frustrating problem with my keyboard. Whenever I type text the letters become jumbled, meaning that I have to constantly make corretions. For example...below is the sentence that should read my name is Richard and I come for the UK... ➡

My name is Richard nd come from th UKeIa
😕

It doesnt happen in MSN...could it be a bug in Fiefox 😕

Thanks 😉

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

is it when you are on the Internet? playing a game what.?

Pro Member Chief Captain

It occurs in certain applications, and not others.

Internet explorer and MSN are fine but MS Word and Firefox aren't 😕

There doesn't appear to be a relationship between the programmes where it occurs and those where everything is fine Dont Know

Thanks 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK nowit is woesr

^^^ Without corrections ❓

Should read "ok now it is worse".

I have done numerous antivirus scans, ad-aware, spyware doctor and search and destroy.

What is going on!?!
😞 😞 😞

Please help 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Seems that your keyboard suffers from Dyslexia. 😀 😉

Did you go to Control Panel/Keyboard and try to follow the Troubleshooting guide or to Restore Defaults?I dont think its keyboard problem though but just in case try it.

If i was you i would firstly try to restore my system one day before the problem appears.If the problem insists i would go for deeper searching.If you have problems with MS word you can use the repair option by using the installation CD.

Also have a look at this ➡

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258826

I cant think of nothing more this moment.
😞 Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain

OK thanks GM72....I will try your advice and let you know 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...