cruise is a mistery

snake670 Guest

can somebody give me the average cruise speeds for the 737 747 and 777 and what is pitot heat and when do i use it i'm much abliged

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into your aircraft folder in the main Flight Sim 9 folder.
Go to each of the aircraft folders that you mentioned.
In each there is are two "blue ""E" hyperlinks", click on each of the two and they'll give you all the information about those aircraft that you want.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I usually cruise at .8-.82 mach in the 737, .84-.86 mach in the 777. I don't fly the 747, I think there some glitches in the 747, no avionics switch for one, I don't care for the throttle quadrant either. Lastly the 747 takes way too much runway for both takeoff and landing. In real life, the 747 touches down at 140-150 kts indicated, the sim 747 it's more like 190 kts. Like I said, it needs some work. The pitot heat is for keeping the pitot tube from icing up when flying in known icing conditions. It keeps the pilots from losing control by way of not knowing how fast they are going.------Very important!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...