Dissapearing textures

Guest Guest

FS 2004 always worked fine untill recently. All my aircraft lost their textures!
The files are still there, so are the configuration files, but the aircraft (AI aircraft included) are all grey now. As far as I can tell it's the only thing that is wrong. Scenery is functioning fine.

Does anybody have a solution? Could IE7B3 be the cause?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us your computer specs and we can give an answer then.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

regarding to that, i tihnk i have a problem similar to that, when i am in the cockpit and i am going to the spot view the texture is blank and then only appears after a few seconds, same as the other planes why is that?

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

cuz you need more RAM or a faster processor.

Mine does the same and i have 1GB RAM and a 2.5 GHz P4.

Trizz Guest

yeah, unless you have a premium gaming PC, the result is the same. I have a P4 1GB ram Dell (999$ ish), and the textures take a few seconds to load if you go to different views...

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

P4 GB1ram and 2.4 mhz, i c thx

guest Guest

Asus P4C800, P4, 1GbRAM, ATi 9800.
Think it's a software problem, not hardware.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...