I started of, and brought a a319 as my first aircraft. However my pilots points is -8000 (i used to be no good at flying) and my company has just gone bankrupt. So i feel that silkair no longer needs me as a pilot and i am resigning from my position as captain for this company. Time to move to Thai Airways! 😉
2 Answers
Why you dont start with a smaller craft and try to not get penallties and earn the mooney and the experience for a bigger one?
Just a humble opinion 😉
i could, but im getting very bored of Silkair anyway 😀 Besides, that company doesnt have any large aircraft, which is what I want to move onto 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain