Im quitting silkair on fspax :(

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

I started of, and brought a a319 as my first aircraft. However my pilots points is -8000 (i used to be no good at flying) and my company has just gone bankrupt. So i feel that silkair no longer needs me as a pilot and i am resigning from my position as captain for this company. Time to move to Thai Airways! 😉

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Why you dont start with a smaller craft and try to not get penallties and earn the mooney and the experience for a bigger one?

Just a humble opinion 😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i could, but im getting very bored of Silkair anyway 😀 Besides, that company doesnt have any large aircraft, which is what I want to move onto 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...