should i get FSpax?

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

how is FSPax? i wondering cause i now actually have money!!! can you run just like a GA flight without having to use FSPax on that flight, like if i want to practice approaches? thanks in advance?
-anders

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

You can turn it on whenever you want, or off.

Pro Member First Officer

sry iaccidently posted this in screenshots. mods pls move to general...

ARD_DC Guest

If you can afford it, my personal recommendation would be to get it. Not if they're your last pennies, because I think you should save those for something more important like food & clothes etc, but - well, you get the point Wink

It really added a new dimension to FS2004 for me, after reading every letter of ground school material, completing all lessons and getting all possible certificates, FSPax keeps a challenge in the game for me.

Downside was that after finally getting comfortable in heavies, I had to move back and start all over again in the mooney,
which felt like a bit of a setback to me!

I'd recommend you try the economic / realistic mode though... it's much more difficult, but you will feel quite a bit more proud of yourself when you finally have earned enough money and logged enough hours to afford your first 737! Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

YES!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer

well im 11 so i wont be buying my own food and clothes. im saving up my house,pet and babysitting money for fspax. one question is...how expensive is it? 😂 im trying out the demo right now and im doing the economic mode. it is pretty fun! you can only fly out of KCCR, KOAK, KSFO so on my first flihgt i flew out of KCCR well i didnt fly that far. it one of those glitches i heard of in fspax where it says there a war zone but in real lifethers not. so i got shot down by aa guns and i crashed. i would know there isnt a war zone there because i live withing 50 miles of KCCR. or maybe the city of Concord is going through finacial troubles 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It adds a lot to the sim,and once youve had the pax screaming at your landings,you will perfect them
I belive there is a demo that is limited to just 2 airports for you to try before you buy 😉

ARD_DC Guest

earthqu8kes wrote:

well im 11 so i wont be buying my own food and clothes. im saving up my house,pet and babysitting money for fspax. one question is...how expensive is it? 😂 im trying out the demo right now and im doing the economic mode. it is pretty fun! you can only fly out of KCCR, KOAK, KSFO so on my first flihgt i flew out of KCCR well i didnt fly that far. it one of those glitches i heard of in fspax where it says there a war zone but in real lifethers not. so i got shot down by aa guns and i crashed. i would know there isnt a war zone there because i live withing 50 miles of KCCR. or maybe the city of Concord is going through finacial troubles 😀 😀 😀

Well, if you're not particularly keen in living in a war zone 😂 , the good news is that these zones are editable to suit your liking.
Take a look --> http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq&question=15 Wink
The war zones aren't glitches as you put it, but put there deliberately by the developers to add some extra excitement and challenge, as well as to point out to you that, for example, in real life you are not allowed to fly over the white house.
Very thoughtful of them to leave us the option of removing them though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...