ATC Hold Position while Taxiing

snake670 Guest

When the atc says hold position do you stop on the spot or do you wait until you come across the next yellow line and is there anyway that i can nget the atc to tell me where the fuel station is

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hello
When told to hold by ATC,you should stop straight away

As for the fuel,there is no way to get ATC to direct you to the fuel

There is a keyboard shortcut to the fuel screen (but dam I can't remember ) Embarassed

Sombody will

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Don't know of any keyboard shortcut to fuel station.

Quickest way to refuel is using Alt/Aircraft/Fuel and Payload and type in the fuel amounts you require

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This post will give you all the fueling commands.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/894/refuel/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

The double lines that cross the taxiway where you enter the runway itself are the hold short lines. When told to hold short, you do not cross those lines period, lest you find your self in hot water with the FAA,and ATC for a runway incursion. The FAA has taken a particularly dim view of such things recently, as noted by the many safety seminars flyers being mailed to us pilots. Just FYI, Cleveland-Hopkins Intl.- KCLE, has more rnwy incursions than any other arpt. to date. SCARY!.

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

If, for realism, you want to fuel at a fuel station, I've found that I can usually find it by going to -- (brainfart: the outside view, not cockpit, not VC, not tower, the other one Embarassed ) and zoom out, then look around the entire field. Usually works best from well above your aircraft. Hope this helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 And if you can-not zoom out far enough,right click your mouse on a clear part of the screen and select top down (you can now zoom all the way out into outer space if you want)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

you can also get ActiveCamera and walk around till u find a fuel stop... Surprised

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

All you have to do is go to the aircraft fuel and payload and gas up there. You can also change how many passengers you are carrying. One note though, make sure you are evenly loaded side to side or you'll have an annoying tendency to lean one way or the other.----makes going strait and level a chore.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...