Hey guys! Are you asleep out there? Can someone tell me if altering the min thrust setting will increase the thrust reverse capacity of the 737?
2 Answers
How about ... try it. If it doesn't work, undo it.
It worked very well, I reset it to-.315 min throttle, good enough to back away from the gate, but not so much that becomes unrealistic. By the way, if anyone out there seems to think that the 777 is somewhat under powered at cruise alt. I.E. 35-39,000' Check out the 737 post in the aircraft forum. I think you'll find it interesting.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer