Bad performances with PMDG!

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Having installed the PMDG 737-Ng 600/700 my frame rate which usually is rather ok-ish (around 25 fps) has droped to around 0.5-3fps. It's so annoying and when I put all the Display settings to minimal, the graphics are disgusting (well maybe that's like but obvious). Any help or suggestions I can take? Yes apart from the graphics driver.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What kind of computer hardware are you running?

Pro Member First Officer

GFX: GeForce FX 5700 LE 256 MB
M/B: ASUS P4P800S-X
RAM: 1 GB
H/D: 200GB
CPU: Pentium IV 3.21 Ghz

I don't know where I'm going wrong, the minimum requirements are a lot lower than mine so it should in theory work a lot better but no.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I also get the same problem on the same aircraft- that is why PMDG include different versions.

Click the drop down menu to choose what version to fly- the 2D only is best on FPS.

Pro Member First Officer

Yes indeed it is the best. I figured that one out in the end. I have the 747-400 but that's doesn't have these kinds of settings. Going to try it out soon. Will let you know how it runs.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...