Does everyone have to do this? Seems like the calibration should stay but every time I start fs2004 if I don't recalibrate I roll into a turn one way or the other and rudder is off too. Is this normal? I'm using a saitek stick and don't have this problem in other games just fs2004.
1 Answers
Check their site for a patch ot newer software for that stick.
Delete the software.
Shut down your computer.
Unplug the stick.
Plug it back in.
Restart the computer. (Windows will find the new hardware).
Reinstall the software.
Let us know how you did.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain