why is there not a demo?

why is there not a demo for fsx so you can see if you want to buy it when it comes out? it just would be nice, am i right?

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest

does any one think there should be a demo?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes i do that would be pretty cool

N8738E Guest

there will be one. can't remember where they say, but if you do a bunch of reading on the www you're bound to find it. It will be available for download off www.fsinsider.com . It's not available yet, but it will be coming along one of these years.

it would be cool that you could have every aircraft and 1 million miles to fly in!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

it would be cool that you could have every aircraft and 1 million miles to fly in!!!

Yeah because that would make sense....

all the planes and 1 million miles to fly in would be great!!! well i want to be atc (air traffic control) i am going to get the fsx

I believe there should be a demo. Why, to see if it work on my computer.

There will be.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I think there should and if there will be it would be out you would think??

CtrlAltDlt Guest

If they're still using the beta for demos at the conventions and sorts, do you think they would have a full demo version out yet? I highly think not. But then again, what do I know?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

As far as I can recall, MS has never released a demo of any FS version. The question of whether it will work on your computer will be in the specs printed right on the box, so you can read it before buying it.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Wow I just noticed im a first officer on my other post

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

Wow I just noticed im a first officer on my other post

Forum rank means nothing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...