Cessna Citation Mustang

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (eagle3) Trainee

Does Anybody now of a good payware Mustang, aside from Abscus's aircraft ( Which, suprisingly is almost decent 😳 ) ❓

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

My aunt was the chief designer of the mustang. 😀

TimmermensWisconsintours Guest

Your right abacuas's sucks I bout it and welll the panel is good but the plane sucks. You can try searching "Download Cessna Mustang For FS2004" I gaurente if you copy and paste that on google youll find one! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

there isn't a 'good' one 😞

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

been looking around and can't find anything 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

One Mustang that I found..

http://www.alphasim3.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=119

🙂

I'm not really sure if it is any good though 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

a p51 would make a good biz jet 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Embarassed I didn't read the title....A Cessna Citation Mustang.. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Supposedly they will start to be delivered this year in the fourth quarter. I'm still not a fan of this style of cessna jet, IMO the front still looks funny. 🙂

Note it still says experimental on the side.

This is the first mustang ever produced. It made its Debut last year at the EAA Airventure in Oshkosh, thats going on right now. Its certified for single pilot operation, which is neat. First flight of the prototype was flown on April 23, 2005.

Nice cockpit. 🙂

I'm sure once a good company gets there hands on one there will be a good one. I'd expect Eagle soft to develop one eventually. But will probably be awhile from now and for FSX.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Eagle three ill email you one if you want???

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

oo i much prefer the eclipse 500 < that's a looker in and out!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...