Downloadable A/C Over Weight

Pro Member Trainee
manedog Trainee

Hi All,

Some of the A/C i've d/l from FlyAway come way over weight. When I try to unload the stations my game crashes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry, I've never heard the terms "over weight or stations" I don't have any idea what you mean.

Here is an easy guide to installing aircraft.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

"Stations" as in the aircrafts' payload i think.
"Over Weight" as in exceeding maximum gross weitght suggested for the aircraft. ❓

I've had that problem too, not with flyaway aircraft, but other crummy (for use of a better word) airplanes from other sites. I never fixed it because i found them not worth flying.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

"Stations" as in the aircrafts' payload i think.
"Over Weight" as in exceeding maximum gross weitght suggested for the aircraft. ❓

I've had that problem too, not with flyaway aircraft, but other crummy (for use of a better word) airplanes from other sites. I never fixed it because i found them not worth flying.

I agree. If the weight is screwed up that much then flight dynamics and performance won't be realistic so you'll find much better elsewhere. The stations are the various points where you can load up the aircraft, i.e. forward cargo hold, aft cargo hold etc, and yes, over weight is a weight in excess of MGW.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks, gents, I was thinking in the terms of installing the aircraft. I was way off base.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
manedog Trainee

Correct the stations are for the payload and when I go to aircraft Fuel and Payload it say that i am over the gross allowable weight. So no prob I fig just change the payload down and it should put me under the gross allowable weight. However, after changing 26 stations I click on OK and the game errors and shuts down?

Thanks for the replies......

Maneydog

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Yea i would just change the weight or if its crashing mabe the air craft is causeing a problem

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...