Da-dit-da-dit over and over!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
LuckyBlunder Trainee

I've looked thru all the help stuff I could find and still can't figure a way to turn off the morse code signal from the VOR without changing the frequency. I want the VOR and all that, but the constant "dit-dit-da-dit" over and over is driving me nuts! Can somenody PLEASE clue me in to how to turn off the morse signal without losing the frequency on the VOR's?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Right!!!! Just de select the audio from the radio panel. All this does is turn off the audio and still allows the vor to function. Surprised

Pro Member Trainee
LuckyBlunder Trainee

Thanks. I needed that. I knew it was something simple. I just couldn't find it. You have saved my sanity. I no longer have the urge to fly into Mt Ranier to end the torment.

Pro Member Trainee
LuckyBlunder Trainee

Oops! Looks like I might have spoken too soon. Turning off the ident in the default Cessna's works OK but if anybody out there has a MAAM's DC-3/R4D you might give me a tip on how to turn off the ident there. I really enjoy flying those airplanes but I can't with that constant beeping going on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
I don't think you should hear any sounds if you de-select all of the channels on the radio panel. Try de-selecting them all and come back if the noise persists. Dont Know

Pro Member Trainee
LuckyBlunder Trainee

Thanks guys - I think I've finally got it sorted out. Mt Ranier is safe. Do any of you fly the MAAM DC-3/R4D? It's a great add-on, the best I 've ever seen. It's payware but it's worth every penny.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...