Multiple monitors

Turak Guest

I have two monitors and I was wondering if there was a way to prevent flight simulator from pausing when I switch to a window on the other monitor. Thanks for any help.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

How do you mean pausing? Pausing as in pressing 'P' and it stops still or pausing as in it lags and then carries on?

😉

Turak Guest

When I switch to another task, the simulator says press p to reasume

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont know if it works for multi-monitoring ,but if you go to FS Settings and choose General you will notice the Pause on Task Switch option.Uncheck it and see what will happens.

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

I dont know if it works for multi-monitoring ,but if you go to FS Settings and choose General you will notice the Pause on Task Switch option.Uncheck it and see what will happens.

lol was just about to say that 😂

lol, looked through those settings and never saw that. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

You solved his problem in a single bound (Superman). GM you're the man! 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

You solved his problem in a single bound (Superman). GM you're the man! 🙂

First of all I'm happy to see you back CRJcapt.Yesterday i was thinking to create a post about your absence.It makes sense.You knowledges about flying and not only are a missing part of this site when you are away.

I think that the man isn't me. 😉 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

ohh funky, no more pausing when i dont want it to 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry, I've been busy working. I have over 400 posts to review since I've been away. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Sorry, I've been busy working. I have over 400 posts to review since I've been away. 😳

The fact is that you are OK 😀 .
Being busy for real life is something which unfortunatelly is a must... 😕

👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...