Leaving my Boeing 727_200

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i am an old pilot in this game, and i realy like flying big planes, i mean the boeings, Airbus etc. But as u know i fly my b727-200 air Canada and i even showed some pics, but now i got a lil bit tired flying the long distances, and landing big planes, in my FSP i have alot money i dont need it now, i was thinking to buy A340 Air Canada my fav, or B747 or A330 but too big and long distances, so i though i will buy normal medium plane not small not big, and its a DeHavilliand Dash 8Q400, Realy nice plane, i downloaded for it sound and new panel. i think its a great Aircraft i already had 2 flights with him, so its easy for takeoffs and landing. realy easy plane i like it. and now in FSP i will fly it, i will not forget my B727_200 it was a great fast big good stable plane ! and i am happy that in my AI Traffic i will see him sometimes and the gate. so, its ok. And I have a message for u guys, i just created a movie of my Dash 8 landing at CYYZ so soon I will show it to u how my great new plane works. Thank you.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats good for you.You can also try the ATR-72.Great craft.

Pro Member First Officer

Yea i know, thx for the tip, but i love the Dash 8 its my fav aircraf tfrom the Turboprops. Thanks though

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dash-8 its a very nice one.Enjoy it. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

Dash-8 its a very nice one.Enjoy it. 😉

agreed dash-8 is very nice

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you guys ! by the way while i am typing here, i am already making my video for posting into the website from the Yousendit website, so be ready to watch the video in a few mins 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...