Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Leaving my Boeing 727_200

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i am an old pilot in this game, and i realy like flying big planes, i mean the boeings, Airbus etc. But as u know i fly my b727-200 air Canada and i even showed some pics, but now i got a lil bit tired flying the long distances, and landing big planes, in my FSP i have alot money i dont need it now, i was thinking to buy A340 Air Canada my fav, or B747 or A330 but too big and long distances, so i though i will buy normal medium plane not small not big, and its a DeHavilliand Dash 8Q400, Realy nice plane, i downloaded for it sound and new panel. i think its a great Aircraft i already had 2 flights with him, so its easy for takeoffs and landing. realy easy plane i like it. and now in FSP i will fly it, i will not forget my B727_200 it was a great fast big good stable plane ! and i am happy that in my AI Traffic i will see him sometimes and the gate. so, its ok. And I have a message for u guys, i just created a movie of my Dash 8 landing at CYYZ so soon I will show it to u how my great new plane works. Thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats good for you.You can also try the ATR-72.Great craft.

Pro Member First Officer

Yea i know, thx for the tip, but i love the Dash 8 its my fav aircraf tfrom the Turboprops. Thanks though

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dash-8 its a very nice one.Enjoy it. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
astraGTE Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

Dash-8 its a very nice one.Enjoy it. 😉

agreed dash-8 is very nice

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you guys ! by the way while i am typing here, i am already making my video for posting into the website from the Yousendit website, so be ready to watch the video in a few mins 😂