Hey everybody, I got a quick question. How do you turn 360 degrees in slew mode?
5 Answers
I believe you use the rudder axis.
Yea or use 0 or 9 on the keypad
I think buttons 1 and 3 on the number pad on the keyboard turns the aircraft 😉
what's the point in turning 360 - you'll just end up facing the same direction ![]()
I figured it out, you use page down to turn right and end to turn left.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain