FS Passengers and Payware

CaptainKW Guest

Hi people just wondering, been looking at the amazing screenshots and they are unbelievable. i cant wait for the chance to fly one of the airlines! What is this FS Passengers? how much is it or can u download it for free? what comes with it? and what is Payware? is payware literally just stuff u payfor to put on like add ons?

Do apologise for my newbish behaviour but im new to all this and becoming quite engrossed by it all.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

You would like to visit www.fspassengers.com and browse the section to know more about it.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I believe I speak for everyone who uses FSPax when I say that it a must have download. It does cost to download but it is a small price to pay for a device which completely transforms FS9. (For the better of course)

CaptainKW Guest

So on FS Passenger, do u get all the gates and stuff at airports? for passngers to get on or is that all different add ons? all the push back cars and loading trucks? is that all on this add on, or am i looking for different add ons for all this aswell, if so please advise

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CaptainKW wrote:

So on FS Passenger, do u get all the gates and stuff at airports? for passngers to get on or is that all different add ons? all the push back cars and loading trucks? is that all on this add on, or am i looking for different add ons for all this aswell, if so please advise

Check out the FSPassenger site and you'll see that it's only a passenger program.
All the other features you mention are downloads both pay and free elsewhere.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No...These are some others add-ons...
Why don't you visit their site as to_coolguys already suggest you?You are going to find whatever you need and much more. 😉

EDIT:Im late again 😞 😉

CaptainKW Guest

Hey sorry guys..i did check it out thanx for that. i was just wondering if these were addtions with it! sorry guys i seem really dumb but im not 😀 I work in London so im doing something right 😀

Thanks everyone, GreekMan and RadarMan are the dons

thanks for all the advise people. i will probably need u all again soon. im gona try some screenies myself. i must say that some of the screen shots i have seen are out of this world

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...