PMDG Problem !!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, after the Answears of my post wahts PMDG i was interested and went to the website and was trying to download the plane i wanted, i downloaded but at the setup its says that something with the terxture or any file, and its closing all setup. whats the problem???

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😳

Can you try and be a bit more specific. Its hard to tell from "setup its says that something with the terxture or any file".

😉

LMAO!!! 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer

Its says : ERROR the file *** cannot be open, the program shoud be closed, and its doing it all time i download new planes.

Guest be quite its not funny, it was funny, i wish it iwll happen to u $@$#% !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

tiger,please be more careful with your posting: 'quiet' Wink

you didn;t specify if you actually bought the aircraft?

Pro Member First Officer

i didnt buy the airraft, i went to the website and downloaded it, then i clicked on setup its starting good but in middly its saying "Error canot open this file".

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

i didnt buy the airraft, i went to the website and downloaded it, then i clicked on setup its starting good but in middly its saying "Error canot open this file".

My guess is that you are downloading the repaint files. If I recall correctly, PMDG aircraft must be purchased before you can download them. We wouldn't be having this long discussion if you
told people the actual name of the file you downloaded.

🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...