any better?

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Hey everyone as some of you know I just got my new comp, and I am loveing it lol, but there are a few issues with FS9, one is that I have ground enviorment, yet it is still really blury in the distance, you know like its not really loaded on teh game yet. how can I make the blurry go away? lol. and just wondering I am goeing to be ordering a sound card soon because I cant really get my onboard audio to work so I figured I would get a sound card, any one have any suggestions? not a super pricy one though. and here are the add-on's I have.

Fly tampa KSEA
Ground Enviorment 2005
Active sky version 6
ultimate traffic
FS water
Level d 767-300ER

thoes are ones I have now, any suggestions on what I should get next? lol

thanks

bb

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It'll be easier if you give us the new machines system specs.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Specs would be good.
Do you have you distant terrain textures box checked in dispay settings?

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

sorry guys I should have put the specs in the first post, here they are.

Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2000MHz HT socket AM2 Dual Core Processor model ADA3800IAA5CU - Retail

Video Card: eVGA 256-P2-N553-AX Geforce 7600GT CO 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

Powersupply: Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply - Retail

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KSRTL 250GB 720 RPM SATA 3.0 Gb/s Hard Drive - Retail

Memory: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB ( 2 x 1GB ) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

Monitor: Wise Wing W902DB Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor DVI 300 cd/m2 500:10.294mm Pixel pitch - Retail

well there they are, so any suggestions?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

If you catch me on MSN tonight shot me over your FS9.CFG and I'll make a few changes. That should get rid of the distance blur go away to a certaing point.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...