Can´t enable real world weather!!

Immanuel Guest

I´ve tried to enable the real world weather, but it refuses to connect, but i´ve checked my internet acces, and it has been running normally since I´ve bought the computer.. Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

I haven't checked RadarMan's links but you're probably just "working offline" in the file menu of the internet explorer.

Madbrit Guest

MS have said the link is down and has been for about three days.

Probably something to so with the FSX demo downloads.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I was just about to ask the same question, i havn't been getting it to work either, hope it'll be back up soon.

Pro Member Trainee
Hubie Trainee

Now ive been trying to get the weather on fs9 and to no avail....All i get is a blcak screen, error and program shuts off. Microsoft must be sleeping.....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...