I've been reading about this fascinating phenomenon. I know that jet airway lines are viewable on the map in FS but are jetstreams recreated in any flight sim so you can either fly with or against them? Not that you would want to fly against them though!
7 Answers
in the weather setting you can enable or disable the winds aloft.
Yes, they're there. How do you know where they are? I don't know...
Thanks RadarMan, very good link!
I don't think that the Jetstream(s) are simulated in Flight Simulator.
CRJCapt wrote:
I don't think that the Jetstream(s) are simulated in Flight Simulator.
No Jetstream:
Jetstream:
Don't confuse high speed winds at altitude for the Jetstream.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetstream
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain