Video

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

How do you convert a FRC file to a MPEG file or is the a program that i can download beacuse i want to show videos also is there a program to make videos besides fraps???

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

in my opinion fraps is the best for gaming videos, if you want just desktop then u can try camstudio or camtasia. I dont know what an FRC file is, so no idea how u convert it. I know how to do quite a bit with video compressiong, and still dont know what a FRC is 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Fraps,in my mind is the best

this my work for you ➡

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder.htm

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

i get a good 30fps when recording with fraps on fs, looking forward to making my advert. From most peoples fs videos they are very jerky, but mine seem great. Gues a dual core PC helps though 😛

Pro Member First Officer

I love fraps but im looking for freeware and saving for fraps for now but does anyone no how much fraps is???

Pro Member First Officer

Actually i have enough im gonna buy it now sry for all your time Crying or Very sad 🙄 😞 😕 Sleep Yawn Oops! my bad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...