In real life (or so i believe) aircraft have a built in weather system which tells them there is a storm or something in the direction, so they can avoid it. are there any aircraft fitted with this equipment?
1 Answers
I have seen a few around but the ones I have tried weren't to brilliant. I reckon others have had better luck than me though.
I actually use Active Sky 6 which has a weather radar that can be run in any aircraft. Very effective and very realistic.
Have a look at the screenies and the videos here http://sales.hifisim.com/ASv6/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →