anyone know where i can get the ai aircraft for raf waddington it puts some sentrys on the base that take off and do a flight evry 30 mins
1 Answers
I have an e-3d sentry add on for flight sim 2000 which has Waddington AERAD charts on the CD.
This may not be too relevant to you post but I am wondering if this add on is just aircraft or has Waddington scenery also.
I do not have FS2000 only FS2004 so I have not tried it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee