How to start AirCreation Trike and Floatplane?

Refl3x Guest

Hey, I'm totally new to flight simulator and I can takeoff with the bombardier airplane and everything but I don't know how to move the 2 airplanes in the topic title. I start the engine and stuff (or so I think), and it looks like I'm moving the throttle thing up and down (Is that what it's called), but nothing is happening.

What is so different from these planes then the bombardier?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Refl3x wrote:

Hey, I'm totally new to flight simulator and I can takeoff with the bombardier airplane and everything but I don't know how to move the 2 airplanes in the topic title. I start the engine and stuff (or so I think), and it looks like I'm moving the throttle thing up and down (Is that what it's called), but nothing is happening.

What is so different from these planes then the bombardier?

How about a link to the type of aircraft you're talking about.

There's only 4 airplanes in the demo, one being the floatplane and the other the AirCreation Trike.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You're talking about the FSX demo. Sorry, I'm not running it. Someone else that is should come along to help you. 🙂

Refl3x Guest

Well, I can't edit my posts since I'm a guest, but here's the first link in both google searches I did.

http://www.learntohangglide.com/buyatanarg.htm

http://www.dhc-2.com/current_cover_page.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Check you control assignments (Throttle), make sure it's still assigned. Try keyboard throttle, I think it's F4. Recalibrate your joy stick. I can't think of why you would not have throttle control. 🙂

BashDaBish Guest

I think we need to clarify a point here.

You say you can fly the bombardier. Do you mean you can fly it in FSX but not able to fly the others in FSX?

Refl3x Guest

Yes.

BashDaBish Guest

Not sure then without further information from you.

Whatever controls you are using to fly the bombadier will work with the others.
The trike is extremely easy to fly. It requires no setup, you can accelerate and go....simple as that. Engine is already running so you don't need to do anything at all. On the off-chance the brakes are set then just release them with 'ctrl .'

Perhaps you could elaborate further and perhaps explain in more detail of where you feel the problem is. Can you hear the engine running?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...