getin licenses

max1 Guest

can i somehow get licenses without doing anything?

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

max1 wrote:

can i somehow get licenses without doing anything?

What licenses?

To fly Beoings and stuff......

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

To fly Beoings and stuff......

Are you talking about the licenses at the end of the checkrides in the simulator?

Yes, like the private license or whatever it is in english (im using French version) The private lessons are pretty easy but i cant get the last one to get the license

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

As for real life, not, wont happen. And your post is not understandable please alaberate furthur. Umm...

Comment withdrawn

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes, you can get them but I don't know where they are.

Quote from RadarMan back in a post in 2004:

RadarMan wrote:

Did she give you a certificate? You can cheat, I know which folder they keep them in. 🙄

Radar

RadarMan or somebody else might be able to tell you.

😉

I hope he sees this post and helps me 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I hope he sees this post and helps me 🙄

I'm sure he will 😉

I've found the certificates,

Go to the root (main) Flight Sim folder and go to the Uries folder, the certificates are in there.

I found this in the same posts.
But in the Uries i only see images..

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The certificates that you can print out are located C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Uires, on your computer. You can print them out but the purpose is to show completion of the lesson. Without completing the lesson, they mean nothing.

I dont want to print a certificate, i want to skip the checkride.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

If you skip the check ride, the lesson is not complete and you don't get the certificate. I don't know any way to skip the check ride and still get the certificate. What's the point of getting a completion certificate if you didn't complete the objective? You don't have to take the lessons(I haven't). You can still fly any aircraft you want, it doesn't unlock anything by passing the check rides.

Really it doesnt unlock anything??? Im a dumbass.
How do i fly the large planes then?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Just select the model of plane you want on the create a flight menu and fly. It's easier to learn in the Cessna 172, and I suggest that but you can fly whatever you want.

I only have the small ones, not even the Cessna's?

NVM i found them..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...