6 Answers
Nice job, Jon. 👍
Awesome Jon!!
Thanks so much 😉
Excellent, I made this a "sticky".

Great stuff Jon 👍
In theory can this GPS be added to aircraft that use the INS?
Jamie4590 wrote:
Great stuff Jon 👍
In theory can this GPS be added to aircraft that use the INS?
I don't see why not 👍
Thanks 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer