Virus on plane download

Pro Member Trainee
kicker1 Trainee

Help!!!!!!!!

I downloaded a plane called the F50mlaf, a Falcon jet. A virus came with the download and affected by ebueula.dll file. My Norton anti virus deleted that part of the affected file. How do I repair or replace that part of my file without losing my current downloads which work great. HELP! Crying or Very sad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Where did you d/load from? Save others from getting infected

ebueula.dll??
If its part if fs9 you may have to delete and reinstall.....................................

Have read that reinstalliing DirectX9.0b should fix it (about 1/2 way down)

Other than that ➡

Hope it helps

DONT FORGET TO TELL US WHERE YOU D/LOADED FROM

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

What is your operating system? I've never heard of ebueula.dll. ❓

kicker1 wrote:

Help!!!!!!!!

I downloaded a plane called the F50mlaf, a Falcon jet. A virus came with the download and affected by ebueula.dll file. My Norton anti virus deleted that part of the affected file. How do I repair or replace that part of my file without losing my current downloads which work great. HELP! Crying or Very sad

I downloaded the plane from Surclaro. I've never had a problem from any of their downloads before. I hope this is a isolated case. I fixed my MS/FS by removing my downloads and placing them on my desktop. I then un-installed MS/FS and re-installed it. come to find out the planes I downloaded before reloaded with the re-install "cool". Now everything is working great. Now I'm a little nervous about downloads, but stuff happens. Thanks for the responses and happy flying to all.

Kicker1

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Clap Glad you fixed it,but 🙄 you should allways scan d/loads before opening 🙄
I know.............its so easy to forget as the flight sim community has been idiot free for such a long time
Hopefully this is an isolated case

Still your fixed up, thats all that matters 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

I downloaded the plane from Surclaro.

Hopefully you've communicated your experience to them. I would think that they would want to remove the file from their d/l page if it is a valid complaiint.

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Make sure that your Anti-Virus guard is on at all times during Internet connection and set it only to clean infected files not delete. If it can't clean it it will usually send it to a quarantine folder. The virus can do no harm when in this folder. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Good advice...........Captain Andrenaa

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...