XtraWater

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Hi Everyone,
I downloaded + installed "XtraWater" a few days ago, and I'm having a problem.

In some areas, such as New York City and St. Maarten Island, well, the only way I can describe it is that the water looks like there is oil spilled on the surface. Would you know what is causing this?

Also, when I try to set my water effects to "High", the slider resets itself to "low". Is there any way to keep the slider on "High"?

Sorry that I haven't been on the forums in a while - I've been really busy.

I saw that there is an FSX demo! I tried to download it, but with my High-Speed internet, it was going to take 18 hours to download! Is there a faster download available?

Chris

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

FSX is a very large demo and it's a slow download everywhere. They purposely slow the DL rate for free members at most sites. If you pay for membership, it will download faster. I had really go luck with the link below(membership is free). It only took me about 25-30 min. to download. 🙂

www.gamespot.com/index.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi Chris!

The texture slide (above water) works in conjunction with the water slide, use one to balance the other.
It seems to most of us that you can't max-out the water slide (bug?).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...